Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Always

As most of you know, David and I are emergency room nurses by night and aspiring photographers by day. It just so happens that the emergency room was pretty quite today. Yes, I know, I said the quiet word. However, it worked out to our advantage because we got to go home early. And that leads me to here. Here, with one of my most loyal and closest pals. So loyal in fact, that he is with me during every blog entry and every retouching session. So loyal in fact, that he never takes nor demands any credit. He is my always buddy. He is my Porter, my boston terrier.
Sometimes I get annoyed with the constant scratching at my legs, so that I will notice him...so that I will pick him up. But when it comes down to it, if he isn't sharing (more like hogging) the chair with me, I end up calling him so he will scratch at my legs. So that I will notice him...so that I will pick him up.

I am so thankful for my always buddy. Always there, always loving, always Porter.

No comments: