Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy birthday mama

I wanted to be the first to tell you Happy Birthday! And seeing how it is 1:05 am, I don't think anyone else beat me to it. I don't have a recent photo of you to put on here, so everyone else won't be able to see how beautiful you truly are. But mom, I just wanted to take a moment to celebrate you...I am so thankful to have you as a mother and I know David is as well. We have grown so much closer over the recent years, and I am positive that will continue. Thank you for being you and loving me. Many kisses. Sorry we couldn't be with you today, but know that we are thinking of you. Love you always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey my beautiful tiff, thanks for the birthday wish and yes you were the first. i didn't turn my phone off last night and guess what went off at 1 am? lol i love the new sight and it's fun reading your blog. you and david have done a great job and we are so proud of you both. love ya so much